The Sweet Pea Shop OC
Blessed Thistle Tonic
Blessed Thistle Tonic
Blessed Thistle Tonic is a nourishing blend of herbs designed to support lactation and enhance breast milk production. The tea includes fennel, fenugreek, and ginger, which have been traditionally used to promote healthy milk flow and ease digestive discomfort for both mom and baby. This caffeine-free tea is a natural and comforting way to help support lactation and provide a sense of calm for new mothers.
- *Fenugreek: Fenugreek has been shown to help increase breast milk supply. It can also improve digestion and reduce inflammation.
- *Ginger Root: Ginger can aid in digestion and provide relief from nausea. Ginger is also thought to help increase milk production.
- *Milk Thistle: Milk thistle is thought to increase the milk supply because of its ability to increase the milk-producing hormone prolactin.
- *Shatavari: Shatavari and traditionally been used to help increase milk production. It is also used to treat female reproductive disorders.
- *Lemon Verbena: Lemon verbena gives this tea a light citrus flavor. It also helps boost immunity and aids in digestion.
- *Fennel: Fennel has historically been used to help increase milk production. It is also a good source of antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation.
*Blessed Thistle: Blessed thistle is used to stimulate milk flow. It can also be used to treat loss of appetite and indigestion.
- Steep: 1 teaspoon of tea to 8 oz of hot water. Steep 5-7 minutes.
- Portion Size- 2 oz (Approx- 30 SERVINGS)
Select the best plan for you
Choose your meals and frequency that serve your family best.
Place your order
Our deadlines are Wednesday at 10PM for a Monday delivery, and Friday at 10PM for a Wednesday delivery. You'll receive your meals during our delivery window of 10AM to 3PM.
& enjoy your family!
Your meals will be delivered prepped and ready to serve so you have time to enjoy your home and family.
is centered around Mother's and those soon to be focusing on the beauty of their journey through Motherhood and letting us take care of meals that nutritionist advised and nutritionally robust.
The Sweet Pea organic meal delivery program is based on a real-food, nutrient-dense diet that includes grass-fed, pasture-raised and wild-caught so you can embrace your healthiest self.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I choose whatever meals I want?
We offer a set menu of delicious balanced meals that rotate seasonally. We allow you to build your own bundle where you can choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
When & where do you deliver?
We deliver throughout Orange County, CA.
Our Delivery Window is: 10AM- 3:00PM
What’s the deadline to place orders?
Our deadlines are Wednesday at 10PM for a Monday delivery, and Friday at 10PM for a Wednesday delivery.
Is there anything a pregnant woman shouldn't eat in TSP meals?
You can eat all of our meals - they are made fresh daily and are full of vitamins and nutrients. Some Mama's start eating our meals towards the end of their pregnancy because they're too tired to cook.
Do I have to be home for delivery?
No! As long as there is a safe and cool place for your driver to leave your delivery, then you have nothing to worry about. Your meals must be kept cold, so please provide us with a cooler or refrigeration. We encourage you to refrigerate them as soon as possible..If you live in a building that requires access for the driver to get in, you MUST be home for delivery. We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to the accurate address but are stolen due to inability to access your home/building. Our drivers photograph where each bag is left so we can ensure accurate delivery. If the bag was delivered to your requested address and was then taken/stolen, Healthy Meals Kitchen is not responsible. That being said, we'll always do our best to remedy any displeasing situation. Please be sure to specify your delivery instructions (access codes, location to leave meals, etc) in your cart notes.